The Edvance Foundation aims to increase opportunities for college-bound students and support institutions of higher education in improving the quality, accessibility, delivery, and sustainability of their academic offerings. Underlying these goals is an unwavering belief in the power of education to transform lives and fuel economic development – both in the U.S. and abroad.
Our mission is guided by the following principles:
- We are committed to transforming the landscape of American higher education by creating opportunity for underserved audiences and bringing innovation to institutions’ methods of management, marketing, and governance.
- We work with institutions to foster partnerships – both domestic and international – that help revitalize their operating models, identify viable enrollment opportunities, and recruit and retain promising students.
- We develop programs that can be scaled to accommodate exponential participation, replicated in diverse educational settings, and sustained over the long term.
- We build continuous improvement into our programs by incorporating metrics and benchmarks that quantify their effectiveness and monitor their success.
- We believe that higher education should be relational rather than transactional. Our practice and programs focus on fostering positive, lasting relationships that benefit everyone involved.